Nestled at the foot of the famous Blue Mountains, Glenbrook Baptist Church is a community of Christians committed to loving God as well as loving and serving each other and the community of the Lower Blue Mountains.
Our vision is to be: A caring, intergenerational community following Jesus and impacting people with His love. Our mission is to: Love God. Love people. Make disciples.
We have two services on Sundays: our 10am Service, and our 5.30pm Family Service & Kids’ Church. Everyone is welcome to to both services.
Our church has a Covid-safe plan. Everyone is welcome to come to our services: on arrival to any service, you can expect:
- You will be required to sign in via our QR code and have it checked by our welcomers.
- Use hand sanitiser on arrival.
- As a concession to being permitted to sing, we are required to wear a mask, and we have disposable masks available if you require one.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home – even if you have a negative COVID test.
- Please practise physical distancing.
- If we reach capacity in the auditorium, we will set up an overflow area in the kitchenette and/or hall.
- Please avoid gathering in groups on the Church premises before or after the service (we are currently serving morning tea after the 10am service, but you must remain seated while partaking).